A Study of Rimegepant in Adolescents with Migraines
- Ages 6-17
- Must have at least a 6 month history of migraines
- Must be able to differentiate migraines from cluster headaches
- Allowed to be on 1 migraine medication during the trial
- If you have history of other psychiatric conditions or medical issues such as seizures, blood disorders, or other major health conditions you may not qualify for this trial
- Open label study to follow
Learn More About Participating in a Study
APG Research provides extensive service to our sponsors, physicians and research patients. Our team has a combined 40 years of clinical research experience in adult and pediatric studies including Major Depression, Autism, Anxiety, Bipolar, OCD, ADHD and Schizophrenic Disorders.
Our research team has two full-time Board Certified Psychiatrists or PIs on site, a full-time rater, a full-time ARNP, two full-time CRCs, one assistant CRC and three Laboratory Technicians that specialize in Depression Treatments, ADHD Treatments and much more.
We screen/select our study patients from our private practice (APG Health) database. APG Health Group is the largest outpatient practice in the greater Orlando Area with fourteen clinicians treating 150-200 patients a day.
APG Research treats patients with Autism/PDD-NOS/Asperger’s, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety, Panic Disorders, ADD/ADHD, Schizophrenia, and other Mental Health Disorders. We see patients from ages 3 years to 70 years of age.